Industry Collaborations (IC) extends resources to the med tech community, not only in MN, but nationally and globally.
The Industry Collaboration process:
- engages companies in discovering unmet needs
- identifies available UMN transdisciplinary resources
- assembles expert research/engineering team
- incorporates the company's team in collaborations
- manages UMN IC team project schedule
- produces deliverables based on individual agreements
Under this initiative, the Bakken MDC has successfully engaged more than three dozen local, national and global companies, helping them discover our unmatched collaboration process, that effectively partners companies with academia.